* Organize Story Notes * Brainstorm three short stories
* Start mapping beats
- No need to do the two minute rule as my brain is yearning to get into the story ideas I have.
- It’s unreal how many notes I have. I could spend an entire work week attempting to sort my notes. I won’t get that crazy with it, but wow.
- Brainstormed some short story ideas.
- The reason I am brainstorming short story ideas is because I want to write a short story in the Battle Universe that I can release now, so I can start to bring people into this universe I am creative. It is a bit lonely creative it all on my own right now. My thoughts is that If I commit one day out of the 6 days I write a week, then I should be able to (soon) start writing about 1k words per week in this universe that I can release soon.
- The idea is to release it in 1k word increments with some amazing art from Lovans, an amazing Hi5 artist.
- This way I am still fully committed to my bigger story, and I can bring people along in the process in a way thats more immersive than this log, or other ‘teasers’ for years before I release the book.
➤ Next Steps
- Next Session for mini series will include committing to a story and then mapping it out.
- Next session (tomorrow) for my main story is to continue from 12.05.TU